I always love eating something sweet after dinner, and this Cranberry and Pistachio Chocolate Bark does not disappoint. With only six ingredients, it’s also really easy to prep when a chocolate craving hits. You can choose whatever toppings you have at home, but the cranberry and pistachio combo is my favourite. The only problem with this recipe is that it’s so addictive – making it hard to stop myself from eating the whole batch at once.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup (add a bit more depending on how sweet you like it)
- ½ cup quinoa puffs cereal
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Handful of pistachios and pumpkin seeds
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Remove from heat and add in the quinoa puffs.
- When fully combined, pour the chocolate mixture on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add dried cranberries, pistachios and pumpkin seeds.
- Let set in the freezer for 1- 2 hours and then break into pieces.
- Enjoy your Cranberry and Chocolate Pistachio Bark!