‘Tis the season for a Holiday Gift Guide and we couldn’t be more excited to bring you ours! We’ve handpicked our favourite fitness, wellness, apparel, beauty, and nutrition products and worked with each brand to bring you a unique discount for all your holiday shopping needs.
We adore this brand for not only its stunning take on crystal jewelry but the way each piece can be chosen based on the vibe or personality traits of the recipient. We’re crushing on these chokers right now but honestly, we’d love to receive any of their pieces this year!
- Discount Code: Welltodo
- The Fine Print: Take 15% off any purchase from now through December 23
Our go-to crystal shop in Toronto wants you to give the gift of higher vibes this year. We’re obsessed with their massive selection of crystals and their team of knowledgeable staff and this year, we’ll be stuffing stockings with their Crystal Card Deck, amethyst clusters (to remove negative patterns in your minds eye and expand your consciousness and mental capacity), and crystal grids.
- Discount Code: crystalcards
- The Fine Print: 25% off the Crystal Card Deck, plus valid for amethyst clusters and crystal grid cloths (available until December 5th). Valid in store and online.
MAY YOU KNOW JOY
Ever since we met the team at May You Know Joy, we’ve been obsessed with pulling an intention card each morning to mindfully start the day. The company also offers beautiful meditation cards, journals, and silk wraps.
- Discount Code: JOY20
- The Fine Print: 20% off all items in the boutique, excluding coaching. Code is good until December 10.
You love ELXR for its inventive juice blends but you’re about to find something new to chew on. The brand recently released a line of parfaits, smoothies, and lattes, but what we’re loving as a sweet treat for our friends this year is their sprouted granola. Not sure what your giftee likes to snack on? ELXR has gift cards too!
- Discount Code: Show this article or mention Well TO Do
- The Fine Print: 15% off the sprouted granola and 10% off gift cards over $50. Available in store only, at the King Street, Bayview Village, and Yorkville Village locations.
HONEY BEE MEALS
The perfect gift for a friend who loves eating healthy but hates to cook. Honey Bee Meals will customize a batch of meals based on your fitness goals and any dietary restrictions, then deliver the freshly-made dishes straight to your door. Not sure how to order for your friend or family member? Honey Bee offers gift cards too!
- Discount Code: WELLTODO
- The Fine Print: 15% discount on orders. Minimum order of $50. Discount code cannot be applied to gift cards.
You love them for their bone broth, amazing bowls and salads, and those killer baked goods. And just in time for the holidays, Impact is packaging their beloved cookies into sweet holiday packages to gift to friends and family. Just try not to eat them on the way to the party!
- Discount Code: Show this article in store and mention Well TO Do
- The Fine Print: 15% off all holiday cookie packs, valid from Monday, December 4 through December 23.
LUCKY IRON FISH
We just found out about this do-good company and we’re already obsessed. The Lucky Iron Fish is a small iron cooking tool that infuses your meals with a healthy amount of natural iron to help prevent iron deficiency and anemia. What’s more, when you buy one, the company gives one to a family in need in the developing world.
No discount code here, just a pretty incredible opportunity to do something great with your gift-giving this year.
Our obsession with MICHI is well-documented (#ambassadorlove). We love the Toronto-based luxe athleisure company for its incredible construction, swoon-worthy designs like mesh cut-outs on leggings and form-fitting tops. Shop the new collection with our discount code (and while you’re there, maybe pick up an item or two for yourself too)!
- Discount Code: TEAM_EME
- The Fine Print: 10% off all purchases online. Discount code can not be combined with other offers or on sale items.
This brand holds a special place in Alyssa’s heart (and her closet: she has about two dozen of them) since she’s been a brand ambassador for years. For a headband that won’t slip when you do even the most intense of workouts (we’ve tested them in HIIT classes, on a marathon course, and through sweaty AF spin classes), you won’t find anything that comes close. Also, who doesn’t want to add a little sparkle to their deadlift?
- Discount Code: HOLIDAY
- The Fine Print: 30% off all purchases from now through Thursday, December 7.
THE DETOX MARKET
We defy you to go into this store or onto their website and not open your wallet. The company (with two permanent Toronto locations on King West and in Yorkville) stocks the best of the best in all-natural beauty and skincare, as well as a few covetable accessories like BKR water bottles, crystal bracelets, and fancy teas. While all of their products would make amazing gifts, they’re also featuring a few gift sets by brands we love like RMS, Tata Harper, Pai Skincare, and The Beauty Chef.
- Discount Code: WELLTODO
- The Fine Print: 10% off products in store and online. Please note all offers and promotions do NOT apply to sale section, product bundles such as the latest Beauty Box, gift cards, and all May Lindstrom, Kypris Beauty and Vintner’s Daughter products.
If you’ve been to a yoga studio recently, rented a mat, and thought “how can I ever go back to my own mat after using this one,” chances are, it was the swoon-worthy B MAT by B YOGA. All B YOGA’s B MAT’s are made with 100% rubber and have an inherently grippy texture even with moisture and sweat!
The company is also known for a slew of other accessories but we’re particularly fond of the B TOWEL, a high-quality peshtemal / Turkish towel.
Made of 100% long cotton fibers, woven on looms in Turkey, these towels are designed to be highly absorbent, lightweight and durable. Perfect for wiping the face mid-class, arms before arm-balances or hands before inversions and perfect for our Holiday Gift Guide.
- Discount Code: welltodo20
- The Fine Print: 20% off all items on the site. Expires in one year and cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions.
Tucked away on a quiet street in Leslieville, Chi Junky has made a big impact on Toronto’s yoga scene. We adore them for their intimate classes, killer playlists, and ever-evolving lineup (hello, Hip Hop Yoga!). We personally love Chi Junky classes and couldn’t wait to include in our Holiday Gift Guide.
- Discount Code: Mention Well TO Do
- The Fine Print: Four classes for $60 + HST. Buy in studio or call to purchase. Two month expiry from date of purchase. Good for all classes on the schedule.
One of the city’s most stunning spaces, Framewrk is known and loved for its lineup of classes designed to increase strength, flexibility and mobility while also promoting mindfulness and overall wellbeing. Choose from classes like Soulful Flow, Essentrics, Pilates, Sweaty Barre, and more.
- Discount Code: welltodo
- The Fine Print: 10% off a pack of 10 classes. Code is valid through Christmas and you’ll have one year from date of purchase to use the package.
LOVE MY MAT
We’ve been obsessed with this company which is known for bolsters, cushions, yoga bags, straps, sandbags, hand weights, and eye pillows, each with their own unique names and made with upcycled and discontinued fabrics, so we couldn’t wait to include in our Holiday Gift Guide.
We love all of their products, but especially their Long & Lean Bolsters which are four inches longer than a traditional bolster and designed to fit the entire length of your spine from crown to tail. They are made slightly narrower than a typical bolster to allow more space for the shoulders and chest to roll open.
- Discount Code: GODDESS
- The Fine Print: 15% off all orders of all products. No minimum required.